Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HOW TO RELEASE TENSION/ANGER

Today...... Today i don't feel like doing anything ahaha xD...(bruno mars-lazy song)
Quit playing Am...
Ok ok chill laaa ahaha xD

Alrite today im gonna teach you...No nooo today im gonna show you how to release tension or anger

First:This is my teacher's theory(Cher Fae Theory)...She said that if we angry when we stand we must seat..And if we angry when we seat,we must lay down...Hmmm...okkk...And how about when we angry when we lay down??? Well you have to stand up...Is a cycle thing...I think ahah...

Second:If you're angry or mad at someone or something that you just wanna scream to them...Well here's the solution...You scream or shouted at the pillow(I meant shout pressly your pillow at your face) until you relief ahaha xD...

Third:Well this is my theory...Listen to music...(I Mean not the metal,punk,music) I meant the soothing and easy listening music...This will keep you calm and relax...

Fourth:If you angry or tension just take an abulation(Wuduk)...This is working...Trust me...

Lastly:Read an Al-Quran or books...Al-Quran is better...Because at the same time you will get plenty of pahala ahah xD...And remember this pray to Allah always...If not..Alla will never pray for us...

Thats all for me...

P/S:I Don't why i just did this ahaha xD...But enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment